Loved it! I declare Gen looks just like you with your hubby's eyes!
HA! Red duct tape. That's the best!!! Hey, what's with Gen and the pumps/bathing suit outfit. Gotta love little girls. I'm so glad you have one.
Ha! She put her bathing suit on for the water balloon fight and decided her favorite shoes, brown pumps, would be best for the occasion! Girls are something else! I never was a girly girl so some things just crack me up!
Loved it! I declare Gen looks just like you with your hubby's eyes!
ReplyDeleteHA! Red duct tape. That's the best!!! Hey, what's with Gen and the pumps/bathing suit outfit. Gotta love little girls. I'm so glad you have one.
ReplyDeleteHa! She put her bathing suit on for the water balloon fight and decided her favorite shoes, brown pumps, would be best for the occasion! Girls are something else! I never was a girly girl so some things just crack me up!
ReplyDelete