Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sadness is over and time to move on.....

Uncle Tony's funeral went well,(I guess I could say that). Almost the whole family was there which is unusual. I heard a lot of good things regarding the family reunion. Sounds like most are coming and I told the ones that might not be coming that I have their addresses now and will come hunt them down if they don't show up! One of my cousins told me a really nice story Sunday. Eugene, my cousin and Uncle Tony's son, took the reunion invitation to the hospital to show it to Uncle Tony on Wednesday. Uncle Tony opened it and got so excited. He asked where it was at and asked Gene to mail a check in for him and make sure he gets there! I guess he was really excited about it. I was happy to hear about that. I hope he's still looking forward to it but I imagine he has much greater plans now!

I have lots of work to do tonight so I won't be writing any more here! Visit the Teacher's Pet blog for info on my day at work, although I may not get to update it until tomorrow!

Thanks for reading!

Oh, and I haven't been able to get any further on the purse yet, I plan to do a little tonight!

1 comment:

  1. It is always a shame when families only get together for funerals but I'll bet it gives the reunion added impetus and folks will be glad they got together for a happy time as well!

    ReplyDelete